Monday is Ladies Day at Banana IslandANANTARA SPA & WELLNESS
- Sunday :Not Available
- Monday :09:00-17:00
- Tuesday :Not Available
- Wednesday :Not Available
- Thursday :Not Available
- Friday :Not Available
- Saturday :Not Available
The Happy Hours
Calling all the lovely ladies who want to spend a full day on our island paradise with their girlfriends! You may also bring along your kids for a more memorable time together.
Price: QAR 400 per adult (12 years and above)
– Roundtrip boat transfers (9.00 am from Shyoukh Port and 5.00 pm return trip)
– Pool and beach access
– QAR 200 F&B credit (to be used in Ted’s and Tanzerin Bar only)- 1 game of bowling
– 30 minutes of surfing (from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm only)
– Island tour
– 10 % discount on Anantara Spa retail items
– 30% discount on any Anantara Spa treatment
QAR 150 per kid (4 to 11 years) – pool and beach access, special kids and teens summer activities at the Kids’ Club and Teens’ Club from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm
The BANANA ISLAND CHILLOUT BRUNCH buffet highlights signature dishes from the different outlets on the island – Al Nahham, Q Lounge, Ted’s, Riva – all in one venue, offering a delectable mix of local and international fare.
Adults and kids alike will surely delight in succulent Arabic mix grills and relish classic Italian dishes from live pasta stations. Savour the spices of authentic Indian selections and enjoy well-loved burgers, fries, and a variety of tempting desserts!
- Offer is valid every Monday only.
- Available only to fully vaccinated guests.
- Subject to availability at the time of booking. Restricted availability during high demand periods and public holidays.
- Advanced booking is required.
- Please note that our resort does not serve any alcohol.
- Guests are not allowed to bring food, beverages or shisha from outside.
About Banana Island by Anantara
Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara is a crescent of golden beach and over water villas just off the coast of downtown Doha. Accessible by private catamaran, escape for family adventures, ocean thrills or serene spa bliss.
Enjoy an alcohol-free atmosphere with the little ones as you surf, dive, golf, bowl or cinema. Race across lagoon waters with a host of motorised water sports. Unwind in the Middle East’s only wellness centre in an island resort setting, spread across lush botanical gardens.
All in-house guests and day visitors are required to provide the following identifications at Al Shyoukh Terminal Reception prior to issuance of boarding passes:
- Qatar Nationals and Expats (Original QID)
- Tourists and Non-Residents (Original Passport)